Property Claims Procedures

What to do if you have property damage …

1. In the event of loss of or damage to your property, you should

-           Report to us as soon as possible;

-           Retain all of the affected / damaged property for inspection;

-           Not to conduct any major repair / replacement to the affected / damaged property without our prior written consent;

-           Not to dispose the affected / damaged property without our prior written consent;

-           Carry out remedial measure(s) to avoid further damage to the affected / damaged property;

-           Immediately report to the police in the case of theft / burglary / malicious damage.

2. Please submit the following documents to us:

-           Duly completed original Claim Report Form;

-           Original purchase invoice(s) / past renovation record showing the affected / damaged property;

-           The repair / replacement quotation for the affected/ damaged property;

-           Colour photographs pertaining to the scene and the affected / damaged property;

-           Police report number in case the incident is reported to the police.

3.  For enquiries, please contact your insurance intermediaries or our Claims Department directly at (852) 2831 9980 or  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .
(Note: Maximum limit for file uploading is 10MB. Please send by separate e-mail(s) for file(s) exceeding this limit.)

Click HERE to download the Claim Report Form.